Brain and Food
Grace Bilungula Mashala
Event Date + Time:
March 14 @ 9:00 am - March 19 @ 3:30 pm
Commune de Lemba, Université de Kinshasa Kinshasa, Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Centre Neuropsychopathologique de Kinshasa Directions
About This Event
Our target population: kindergarten children (5 to 6 years old), high school girls (15 to 18 years old), doctors in neuropsychiatry, general public
• Raising awareness on general knowledge of the brain and the functions of the nervous system;
• Inform about the impact of food on our brain and our future (ecological approach to development);
• Inform about the consequences of our cassava diet, pig farming and the consumption of pork meat on brain health
• Inform and raise awareness about the importance of food during the first thousand days of life for brain health and human development;
• Develop awareness projects.
We will have four sites for four activities with an opening lecture.