I Semana do Cérebro Neuronova – O cérebro social
Event Date + Time:
March 14, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - March 19, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
Neuronova, Florianopolis, Brazil
Neuronova social networks Directions
About This Event
Activities will be organized by neuroscientists: Fabiana Kalyne Ludka and Simone Molz, that will organize social media lives to discuss the importance of our choices and relationships for the “social brain”. Participants will be invited to discuss about:
– the importance of human relationships and coexistence in society;
– importance and influence of food for mental health and meals as an opportunity for socialization;
– a physical activity/physical exercise as a tool to maintain mental health and socialize;
– the benefits of harmonious relationships between humans and animals (pets);
– importance of family relationships.
All activities will last about 1 hour and will be transferred virtually through Instagram.