Reflections of the brain: modern approaches in cognitive neuroscience
Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University
Event Date + Time:
March 14 @ 5:00 pm - March 14 @ 9:00 pm
Zoom meeting Directions
About This Event
1. Nikolaos Chrysanthidis – KTH, Memory modelling, item-in-context binding for episodic memories (6.00 a.m. Pacific Time, 9.00 a.m. Eastern Time, 2.00 p.m. Central European Time, 3.00 p.m. Kyiv).
2. Ramona Hack & Lilian Konicar – Medical University of Vienna, Neurotherapeutic treatment approaches in adolescents and adults with psychiatric disorders (6.45 a.m. Pacific Time, 9.45 a.m. Eastern Time, 2.45 p.m. Central European Time, 3.45 p.m. Kyiv).
3. Illia Kuznietsov – VNU/Purdue University, EEG/ERP activity depending on complexity of optimization problem solving (7.30 a.m. Pacific Time, 10.30 a.m. Eastern Time, 3.30 p.m. Central European Time, 4.30 p.m. Kyiv).
4. Sanghamitra Nareddula – Purdue University, Conditional restoration of FMRP in PV interneurons partially rescues visual familiarity coding in FX mice (8.15 a.m. Pacific Time, 11.15 a.m. Eastern Time, 4.15 p.m. Central European Time, 5.15 p.m. Kyiv).
5. Ansgar Furst – Stanford University, Insomnia treatment in patients with a history of mild traumatic brain injury (9.00 a.m. Pacific Time, 12.00 p.m. Eastern Time, 5.00 p.m. Central European Time, 6.00 p.m. Kyiv).
6. Matthew Moore – Stanford University, Examining individual differences associated with brain structure and function using multimodal data integration (9.45 a.m. Pacific Time, 12.45 p.m. Eastern Time, 5.45 p.m. Central European Time, 6.45 p.m. Kyiv).
To get access to the Zoom meeting send request to: email@example.com