The Bilingual Brain in the Childhood
z-bébé® Early Childhood Development Program
Event Date + Time:
March 19, 2021 @ 12:00 am - March 19, 2021 @ 1:00 pm
Lomonosova 52A, 94, Kyiv, Ukraine
z-bébé® Early Childhood Development Program Directions
About This Event
z-bébé® Early Childhood Development Program invites you to take part in a webinar on the topic “BILINGUAL CHILD’S BRAIN”, which will take place on March 19 at 12.00 Kyiv time, and at 14.00 Tbilisi time.
More than half of the world’s population is bilingual, and yet few understand this exciting, complex ability of the human brain – the ability to speak two or more languages.
By examining the development of the brain from infancy to adolescence, we will show the impact of bilingualism on everyday life, from the ability of bilingual children to multitask and make decisions to the way they interact with others.
The webinar provides answers to the following frequently asked questions:
– How do two languages coexist in one brain?
– Why can a person forget a language that he used to know?
– Do bilingual children develop in the same way as children from monolingual families?
– Does bilingualism affect the acquisition of speech skills, learning to read?
– How exactly does bilingualism affect the development of the child’s brain?
The webinar has been prepared on the basis of current scientific research on the subject of bilingualism.
LECTOR: Natalia Kondratenko, author of the Z-bébé program of early physical development for children from 6 to 36 months, certified trainer, coach.