Number of Events Organized During Brain Awareness Week:
Type of Events Held:
- University students
Approximate Number of People Reached:
Details of Major Brain Awareness Week Events/Activities:
The proposal had the following main objectives:
1) to raise awareness of the neuroscience of well-being in children, teenagers, young adults, and adults
2) to sensitize the population on the application of neuroscience outside the laboratory
3) to expand the population’s knowledge on the presence of observatories dedicated to the topic of the neuroscience of well-being
4) to share the development and evidence on the application of neuroscience tools for promoting widespread and sustainable well-being in schools, firms, and other different applied contexts.
More than 100 participants joined the Live Webinar describing the project of the Observatory on Neuroscience of Widespread and Sustainable Well-being will be presented by the Head of the International Research Center for Cognitive Applied Neuroscience (IrcCAN), Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy. Also, three guests will be invited to talk about the neuroscience of well-being during the life span (simply and engagingly, with live instant polls).
Event Planning & Publicity
Publicity Methods Used:
- Social Media
Which BAW graphic materials did you use in publicizing your events?
- Brain Awareness Week Logos