Number of Events Organized During Brain Awareness Week:
Type of Events Held:
- Lab Tour
- Social Media Campaign
- General Public
- University students
Approximate Number of People Reached:
Details of Major Brain Awareness Week Events/Activities:
• Neuroscience Conferences
• Presentation of posters by Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
• Exposure of fixed brains, slides showing the inside of the brain.
This was a good opportunity for this event to take place, promoting a rapprochement between the different disciplines and their integration.
Event Planning & Publicity
Publicity Methods Used:
- Calendar Listings (newspapers, radio, television)
- Social Media
What downloadable materials from the Foundation did you use for your events?
- Puzzles: BAW Favorites
- Puzzles: Successful Aging & Your Brain
- Adults' Fact Sheets
What other downloadable materials would you like the Foundation to provide?
Which BAW graphic materials did you use in publicizing your events?
- Brain Awareness Week Logos
- Brain Awareness Week Editable Flyer