Number of Events Organized During Brain Awareness Week:
Type of Events Held:
- Lecture/ Briefing
- Open House
- TV Show
- Other: Entrevista sobre neurofeedback para a saúde cerebral
- Elementary school students(1-5)
- General Public
- High School students(9-12)
- Middle school students(6-8)
- Patients & Caregivers
- University students
Approximate Number of People Reached:
Details of Major Brain Awareness Week Events/Activities:
The objective of the program was developed coinscientizar the local population , we neurofeedback as a resource ally to treat various brain disorders . In addition, we intend to seek to show that an autistic desenvovido well as focus on consistent activities can have positive and faster responses to therapy. We intend to events throughout the year in order to promote awareness of the importance of applied neuroscience. There is also a function of frequency in schools, municipal offices and the institution talking about neurosciences applied to education , inclusive policies , neuroescola models and the difference between the teacher and the neuroeducador . Neurofeedback has been our flagship during the year are scheduled several lectures and workshops to discuss this theme .
Event Planning & Publicity
Publicity Methods Used:
- Press Release/Media Advisory
- Social Media
Other Publicity Methods:
Which of These Publicity Methods Was The Most Successful?
What downloadable materials from the Foundation did you use for your events?
- Puzzles: Grades K-2
- Mindboggling Coloring Sheets
What other downloadable materials would you like the Foundation to provide?
- Fact Sheets
- New Puzzles/Games
- New Coloring Sheets
Which BAW graphic materials did you use in publicizing your events?
- BAW Poster
- BAW Facebook Cover Photo
Feedback & Keys to Success
How do you feel BAW participation benefited your organization and the local community?
I am seen as an opportunity to contribute to society . Many people began to seek more information processing and school support from the event .
Please share any suggestions or lessons learned that may help others plan future events:
* Stimulate rhythm miu in neurofeedback associated with videoterapia help autistic produce better therapeutic responses , because it stimulates the activation of mirror neurons. * Every motor stimulation with autistic patient must be made in front of a mirror, to work the feedback information.
Did/do you like our Facebook page?