Number of Events Organized During Brain Awareness Week:
Type of Events Held:
- School Program
- Elementary school students(1-5)
- High School students(9-12)
Approximate Number of People Reached:
Details of Major Brain Awareness Week Events/Activities:
Elementary after school program and two high school classes.
Event Planning & Publicity
Publicity Methods Used:
- Calendar Listings (newspapers, radio, television)
Which of These Publicity Methods Was The Most Successful?
Word of mouth. People usually only attend events that they are told about directly.
Of the Dana Foundation publications/resources distributed at your event(s), if any, please indicate the three most popular. Please choose up to three. If "other," please indicate below:
- Q&A: Answering Your Questions About The Brain
- BAW Stickers
- BAW Pencils
- Brain-shaped Erasers
- The Mindboggling Workbook
What downloadable materials from the Foundation did you use for your events?
- Q&A: Answering Your Questions About Brain Research Fact Sheets
- Brain Briefs Fact Sheets
Which BAW graphic materials did you use in publicizing your events?
- BAW Logos